Monday, September 29, 2008

LWD H.W


Similes
My hair is as spiky as a porcupine.
I’m almost as tall as the twin towers.
My foot is as long as a sandwich from subway.
Metaphors
My legs are taller than a giraffes.
My head is bigger than a watermelon.
My fingers are longer than a hot dog from winner schnitzels.
Clichés
My hair is as black as charcoal.
My hair is as poky as a cactus on a sunny day.
My legs are longer than a chimp on a giraffe.
Example:
A lot of people say that my hair is as black as charcoal and in reality I think its as poky as a cactus on a hot sunny day, but some other people say that my legs are longer than a chimp on a giraffe. So I don’t know who to believe.
Example:
When I describe my self like this; My hair is as spiky as a porcupine I’m almost as tall as the twin towers and my foot is as big as a foot long from subway and my legs are as tall as a giraffe.

No comments: