Monday, October 20, 2008

Presedential Election

For this blog post I didn't really know what to write about so I am going to give my personal opinion on the debate. I think that the debate is just a big fight that 50% of the world doesn't really know what is going on. I think that most people don't know what the debate is about so they just follow along to what family or friends say. some people just pretend to know about the debate but in reality they have know clue on what is going on, but I think that I'm not one of this people any more.
At the beginning of the debate I didn't really know what was going on. All I did was follow along. but I started to take interest on what was going on and I decided to research on the debate. what I learned about the debate was that Obama wants to bring the troops from the war and in different words he is also trying to make us surrender. but what really strikes me is that Obama has allot of terrorist friends, and we never know he could be planning another terrorist attack and maybe that's why he is trying to bring back the troops from the war. his main goal is to focus more on the economy than what is happening in the war, he thinks that our economy is more important than the war and I agree.
Now McCain is trying to send more troops to fight and he is making us stay in battle. but how do we know that he is just not trying to waste are money by sending more troops. we waste over 3 billion dollars in sending weapons, armor and other things to the troops that are in battle, and that money is spend monthly. I think that no matter who wins the debate we are still screwed. we are going to end up loosing something one way or another. so I don't really care who wins this debate but hopefully in four years when I can vote someone with better plans with our world is going to be running for president. So we can make our world stronger and better.


This is a picture of McCain and some troops.

No comments: